Monday, November 3, 2008

Doing a Website

"Dear Sam Hunts. I will be grateful to write for you providing you will direct me in what you want written. It is understood that as most jobs on GAF you will be requiring the writing be on the level of a Franz Kafka masterpiece and will pay me the equivalent of $0.25 per hour. I can't wait to hear from you about all the money I will make. Thank you valued employer. Perowlifick, The Humble Copywriter."

Sarcasm is so purging. I can't hang out with the big thrill being .03 a word. Big enormous deal - and some of them think THAT'S too high an amount. Pointless, just another pointless endeavor. I know good writers who work for even less.

I'll putter through doing the website and it'll be at least fun if not lucrative since I am rather slow and need to do it without benefit of wysiwig.

No comments: