Friday, November 7, 2008

Be careful what your wish for

A few days ago I ran out of work and sent out an offer to my client list. Well I have been working frantically ever since. I just completed a project that I under bid on. This wonderful buyer offered to add $10 to my pay. He is one of the good guys. I put so much into my writing and sometimes someone notices. Why are copywriters undervalued. Must be the dollar writers in India. Well anyways I appreciate this nice guy in Kuala Lampur or is it Lumpur.

On to 5 pet articles and then one guy who said he had a pile of work for me - he meant it. I turned down an offer to edit but hope to fit in some party information next week. Tomorrow I party no matter how much work is put on hold.

Life can be good. Seems like I can Christmas shop without going further into debt.

3 comments:

asgardjunkie said...

Hi,

I came across your blog quite by accident. I was thinking of bidding on a project on GAF and saw your post on the clarification board, and decided to check out the competition. Just wanted to say that i loved the blog.

Anonymous said...

Dear asgardjunkie,
Never would have seen your comment but was searching for a sample. I appreciate your compliment on my blog. Heck, I appreciate you visiting. If you send me the link to a blog you have, I'll be interested in visiting.

asgardjunkie said...

Hey,

Well you could check out http://www.asgardjunkie.blogspot.com/ although I haven't updated it in ages. Another one of my blogs is http://www.twelvetofour.blogspot.com/.

And of course, if the recent recession has hit you really hard and you have a lot of time on your hands you can visit http://www.the9words.com/.