Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September is getting better

Hi World,

Today was a satisfying day. Finished last golf blog. Only knowledge I retain is that US won the Ryder Cup Championship.

The writing I did enjoy was on the Sudoku Puzzles. Fun topic.

Plus everything in my rentals is clarified with everyone and things will now proceed smoothly. I feel able to relax for the first week since Labor Day weekend. Now if only the Halloween project I'm doing will end. Surely she can't extend it way into October. A contract is a contract but OMG it is the most boring thing I've done in recent memory.

Today would have been my mom's birthday celebration if she were still alive. No one should pass away at a young age. Sometimes I still reach for the phone for our daily chat. Go figure.

It's hilarious to write for an audience of - myself. Sometime I'll have to network a little. I should post the link to my Halloween List. Golly gee I might make as much as $1.17 - that'll buy me a - nope can't think of anything it'll buy me that I want.

No comments: