Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What About Bob?

Finally I blog, the title of my first blog post, made me start to laugh to myself. Who hasn't seen Bill Murray in "What About Bob." I can visualize that marvelous scene where he was tied to the mast on a sailboat. It was the sailboat of Dr. Marvin's daughter and her friends. I still hear him shouting to Dr. Marvin as they sail on by him, "I'm sailing, I'm sailing, look I'm a sailor, I sail" while the look on Richard Dreyfuss' face is priceless.

He sailed and now I'm here announcing "I blog, I blog, I'm a blogger, look, look."

Will anyone laugh when they too recall this movie?

Once i saw Bill Murray in a serious role and I just kept waiting and waiting and wondering why I didn't get the joke. (there wasn't one) I kept thinking it's Bill Murray I should be rofl. Spoiled the whole movie for me.

And now I'm off to bring you one of my pay-per-clicks...

No comments: