Tuesday, July 22, 2008

FINALLY, I BLOG

Is there a good way to start a blog. My plan is to somehow advertise with Adsense. Step one not unreasonably is to write things others will elect to actually read. I can do that. I have done that. A few articles on Triond have had over 500 clicks. Woo hoo, that'll getcha $1.24.

I'm passionate about certain topics and write with feeling. For a new writer it's often hard to allow the world access to your deepest feelings. I do love writing advertising copy. I guess in a blog, I'm advertising my words and ability to put them together in a way that flows pleasantly as the reader browses through them.

Perhaps I'll begin with a pay per click article I have published on Triond. Not many fellow bloggers read them on Triond or Helium therefore if no one reads them here, how much worse off will I be.

Everyone loves to travel. Everyone who lives in a colder climate loves to travel to a lovely tropical island where the water is 80 degrees and the people are warm and welcoming. Swim, snorkel, scuba dive below the waves to view amazing creatures of the deep. Leave your winter coat waaay back where you needed it, live in your bikini with Harry Belafonte and Beach Boys songs humming inside your head. What's the first destination that comes to mind - Jamaica mon...

No comments: