Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Dinner

About noon I wrapped up part one of a month long project. With the help of someone I appreciate, I was able to scout out and fix a problem of my own creation. I hate it when that happens. I'd much rather it be someone else's fault. Anyways, part one of a biiiiig project is a wrap...

It's 83 here with a warm breeze. I love the hot weather. Anything under 90 suits me fine. I detest snow but cannot bear to move away from my family one of whom came to dinner. Did I cook, oh heck no, I ordered Chinese. It may seem rude but I told them at the restaurant they had to promise to cook the chicken fresh or I didn't want it. Delicious freshly cooked, reheated tastes like chicken flavored slime. Fortune cookie said, "Fortune will surely come your way."

What I want to know is - good fortune - or bad fortune.

2 comments:

Illusnist - Roger Golden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Illusnist - Roger Golden said...

Maybe the fortune cookie just meant that you were going have a fortune cookie. You can't always look too deeply for the meaning. ;-)

(Had to post this twice, since I accidentally put the funky word code in the last comment, and it was gonna make people say "hmmm". Well admitting I made a human mistake might do that also, but so be it.)