Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Humble Copywriter

I suppose it was a rite of initiation that no copywriter escapes. Yes, I've been through rejection, many times. Not a problem, everyone can't like everyone else's writing even if it's because it's priced higher than the level of me paying them to let me write for them. Anyways, I haven't gone unpaid. Once, I almost was stiffed but just in time I published the articles myself in pay-per-click site I use. The 89 cents the five articles have earned for me since was only slightly lower than the promised payment. lol.

More later about the current situation relating to the article I published here to protect myself from someone using my work without payment. I'm ethical and intend to remain that way. I lost $50, he lost his own integrity.

More later about the reduced rate I was offered. I didn't recall putting my writing on the clearance rack so I declined his offer of $20. Was I foolish to give up partial payment? Don't know don't care...

No comments: