Wednesday, October 1, 2008

When someone has severe financial difficulties to face in life it can cause bitterness and result in the individual lashing out in vitriolic faux hatred toward whoever causes the slightest turnmoil in his life. I would never consider myself too good to write blogs and in fact once agreed to write for only $2.00 per article. However, it would be foolish to do so when I'm offered higher rates.

As a humble copywriter and a kind person I would never assume an air of superiority in any facet of my life. I wouldn't deliberately cause stress for another person. I'm fortunate in that I don't have to write to sustain my lifestyle. My integrity is unquestionable and I feel no need to be unkind to someone who is insecure.

Perhaps it was fortuitous to be forced to exit a partnership with someone who could snap over receiving two articles in a row one day earlier than stated. It's rather frightening. In the current wave of innocent people being harmed when someone goes postal it's best to placate such an individual.

I'll remove any reference to Netdigix today and wish you a more peaceful and financially secure life in the future. Consider yourself successful in convincing me to delete the articles in question.

No comments: