Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pointless

Everything I write has a defensive or sarcastic sound. It was going well yet now it bores me. Why is it I can only want what I can't have. Pointless.

Writing pointless comments, pointless articles, receiving pointless compliments from people who are as full of baloney as I am to them. Pointless. What do I want, will I ever get it and would I still want it if I did. Are we all victims of our earliest experiences and that determines either our enjoyment of whatever we can have or pointlessly longing for what we can't.

Of course compliments are great but it was money I wanted. Not like twenty-five cents an hour from stingy little schmucks who want brilliance (and punctuation too) for what is equal to one tiny level above NOTHING.

Yada Yada Yada. Tonight I bore myself. Tomorrow I go to the movie about the mother who lost her son and the authorities get him back. But aha! They try to pass off another child as her son and it sounds intriguing. Will it seem pointless after I've seen it. God I hope not.

No comments: